The singles event will kick off at 19:00 (local time) with the match between Ma Long and Oh Sang Eun. The defending champion is the Japanese Jun Mizutani, who beat Bastian Steger by 4:1 in the last match of the 2010 Grand Finals, and that will start this year's tournament facing Chuang Chih-Yuan.
Round 16 matches:
- Ma Long v/s Oh Sang Eun
- Chuang Chih Yuan v/s Jun Mizutani
- Wang Hao v/s Paul Drinkhall
- Joo Se Hyuk v/s Xu Xin
- Ma Lin v/s Gao Ning
- Ryu Seung Min v/s Dimitrij Ovtcharov
- Lee Sang Su v/s Wang Liqin
- Seiya Kishikawa v/s Zhang Jike.
Last year champion was Feng Tianwei who defeated Seok Ha Jung by 4:0. Now, the Singaporean star will face Yang Ha Eun of Korea in the Round of 16.
- Feng Tianwei v/s Yang Ha Eun
- Guo Yan v/s Park Mi Young
- Li Jiawei v/s Wang Yuegu
- Guo Yue v/s Ai Fukuhara
- Sayaka Hirano v/s Liu Shiwen
- Sun Beibei v/s Li Xiaoxia
- Kasumi Ishikawa v/s Wu Jiaduo
- Joanna Parker v/s Ding Ning.
This time, defending champions Jiang Tianyi and Tang Peng will face Singaporean pairing of Yang Zi and Zhang Jian in quarterfinals.
- Jiang Tianyi + Tang Peng v/s Yang Zi + Zhang Jian
- Ma Lin + Zhang Jike v/s Andrew Baggaley + Liam Pitchford
- Chuang Chih Yuan + Wu Chih-Chi v/s Robert Gardos + Daniel Habesohn
- Tiago Apolonia + Joao Monteiro v/s Ma Long + Wang Hao
Kim Kyung Ah and Park Mi Young won last year in Korea but unfortunately, they won't be able to defend the title. However, last year runners-up Jiang Huajun and Tie Yana will take part of the tournament and will meet Guo Yue and Li Xiaoxia in quarterfinals.
- Jiang Huajun + Tie Yana v/s Guo Yue + Li Xiaoxia
- Joanna Parker + Kelly Sibley v/s Li Jiawei + Wang Yuegu
- Ai Fukuhara + Kasumi Ishikawa v/s Cheng I-Chin + Huang Yi-Hua
- Seok Ha Jung + Yang Ha Eun v/s Hiroko Fujii + Misako Wakamiya
Photo and Info. Source: skysports.com - ittf.com